Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Worst Week Ever!


So, to start off. I have a test/exam everyday this week. (Yay MIDTERMS!) I've lost my ID twice in 3 days. I overslept 2 hours today and missed my nutrition class, the last one before the exam. And to top it off my computer broke. I dropped it on the floor, printing out JWU course catelogs. GRRR! So I've hooked it up to a moniter and and backing everything up as we speak.. or as I type. So this week has not been good. And it's probably only going to get worse.

I had my history midterm today. I studied really hard for it, so hopefully I get better than the 51 I got last time. If you don't hear from me in a while ^that's why.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I feel ya. I had midterms week and a computer issue too ... and of course it was Sunday at midnight when everyone's CLOSED so all my work was INACCESSIBLE.


    ...but it's ok now! And it will be ok for you eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete