Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Six Weeks

So.. I'm officially tired of waiting. Today is my now defunct 6 week mark. I have, at most, one month and 3 weeks of more waiting. I'm basically halfway there. I'm not sure what I'll do if I have to wait 7 or 8 more weeks. Why am I pending? I thought I did everything right. I have been wanting this since my mom first told my sister about it when she was a freshman in college. That was SIX years ago. I know that I am still a freshman and that I have 3 (or more) more years to be able to do the program. But I have really gotten to know a lot of the people who are going down there either in May/June or August. I really want to meet them.

With the fact that today is my six week mark it is just sort of depressing. Why are people who apply now hearing back within 1-2 weeks and getting in?

Well, this is my pessimistic post. Now I'm going to get dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up, Molly! I have faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly I'm sending faith trust and tons of pixie dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure when you finally hear, it will be great news! :)

    ReplyDelete