Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nothing New.. Just an Update

So as the title says, nothing new has happened.

Last-last Thursday I called and added Full Service Food and Beverage to my list of roles. A couple of days later I called to check on the status of my application but had to leave a message... They haven't gotten back to me from that call yet. So yesterday I emailed them asking the same thing. Hopefully they'll get back to me. Friday was the two month mark from my interview. It really sucks waiting this long. I didn't ever think of this happening when I applied.

But in other news! I got a lot of money from Johnson and Wales! So if Disney doesn't end up happening in the Fall I have JWU to look forward to!

Oh, and 33 days until the ultimate deadline of April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment