Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Day

Today was my last day of classes!! No more french. No more nutrition. No more history of technology. No more math.. until next semester. I'm so happy. Although I do have final exams next week. But by Saturday at 11 am at the latest I will be done with my first semester of college. I'm ready for this 1 month break. I'm ready for Christmas, for New Years, for my last family trip to Disney, for APPLICATIONS FOR THE DCP!! I'm ready for 2010. It just will mean new things for me no matter what. I'm either going to Florida for the fall or going to a new school, learning something that's actually interesting to me.

So you probably won't hear from me until after finals. And then when I go home I'm working full time (hopefully). That's what I told my schedule supervisor. I'm ready to make money instead of spending it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on no more classes and good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete