Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bring in the New Year!

It's almost 6 pm here on the east coast. I honestly cannot wait for the new year. It's going to mean new things. I know I've said this before, but if I get in the program or not I'm going to do something new in the fall. I can't wait. I know that January entails a lot of waiting (3 WEEKS UNTIL APPLICATIONS) and then even more waiting after that to see if you got in the program or not. My mom was just asking me when I'll know if I got in or not because she and my dad were already planning on going down for the fall but now they're not sure for my/my mom's birthday or Thanksgiving. It's weird thinking that this time next year I'll have about 3 days left in Florida. I haven't even gotten in the program and I'm already thinking about how I'll feel at the end of it... jeez.

The new year also means 10 more days until my last planned trip to Disney. I booked my Keys to the Kingdom tour for Wednesday, January 13 at 8:30 am. That way I won't have to get up too early but I still get to see Main Street with no people on it. I think I'm going to bring my computer down to Florida so I might update this blog with the goings on in my trip. I'm going to try to twitpic some pictures on my twitter. It all depends on if I get a new phone in the next 10 days. I mean I can twitpic pictures but I can't add text to the tweet describing it on my phone...

So every one in the spring 2010 program just days/weeks away from their program HAVE FUN. Remember it's a great oppourtunity and just make the best of it. I've read so much about people bashing the program and cast members. Have fun and wish every guest you meet to have a magical day.

Everyone waiting for the fall 2010 apps. It's just a few weeks away. We can do it. Join the AIM Chat and the video chat (whenever we do that again). There are people out there that love Disney just as much as you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're going to Disney World soon AND doing Keys to the Kingdom but I hope you have an absolutely great time!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous trip. :)
    Good luck with all of your waiting!

    ReplyDelete