Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can't Sleep

Right now it's one in the morning and I can't sleep so I thought I'd post here.,,, My roommmate's snoring again. I can't stand it. She doesn't do it all the time, just when her sinuses are stuffed.... like tonight.. and last night. I HATE SNORERES. So yeah. Last night I threw my stuffed animal at her but it didn't work. But she woke up and started coughing so I was all set. So I'm just waiting it out now. I'm totally going to get here some snoring nose things tomorrow. I have an 8am class tomorrow too. I'm so pissed. On the DCP roommate questionnaire there should be a question about snoring. Cause I can't stand it... if you can't already tell.

This isn't a Disney post. Sorry. But I'll post one later... I'm not sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment