Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One Step Closer

I just made an appointment with my adviser to talk about the Disney College Program. I made it for next Thursday, the day after I go to the presentation. So after 2 PM next Thursday I should know if I'm able to apply for the DCP. It's kinda surrel. I remember finding out about the program around 8th or 9th grade, so that was 4-5 years ago, and now I'm able to participate in it. I'm a college student. I can work at Disney World!

I've been reading a few people's blog but people don't seem to update a lot once they're down in Florida. Hopefully I'm not like that... but I probably will be.

This is a short post but I just wanted to write. I'll probably write again Wednesday night after the presentation or Thursday afternoon after my appointment.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment