Friday, February 19, 2010

Pending.

This morning I woke up and got the dreaded pending letter in my email. I honestly didn't see that coming. It said the standard thing on it and I'll hear back by April 30th. But these past 3 weeks of waiting have been SO long and now I have an infinite amount of waiting time. I'm not sure what to do. I looked on the website to see if there were any roles I wanted to add but I am not doing Quick Service because I've worked with food for the past 2 years and it won't be as much as a learning experience to do it in Disney World. So until I hear something back there will probably be even more infrequent posts here. I'll still participate in the group and chats. I want to get to know everyone! So who knows what will happen with all the pending people! I want to do this so much. Talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it doesn't take until April 30th. Someone said they were pending for the spring program & the email they got said Dec. 1, but they found out in October. I'm pending too, so I know what it feels like.

    ReplyDelete